Selling your Tickets
If you have tickets for an event you can longer attend, providing you bought them from Ticketmaster, you may be able to sell them to another fan via our Ticket Exchange at the same price that you paid for them or lower. To sell your tickets, simply go into your Ticketmaster account and click on the sell button above your tickets. Then just follow the instructions and you’re done!
While we try and make as many events as possible available for resale, there may be a small number of events that cannot be resold.
If you have any questions regarding selling your tickets please have a look at the FAQ’s below.
- How does Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange work?
- How do I sell tickets?
- Can I list tickets on Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange if I’m outside of the UK?
- How much can I sell for?
- My plans have changed - Can I have a refund or exchange on my tickets?
- How will I know when my tickets have sold?
- Can I sell my Madonna Madame X tickets?
- Why can’t I sell my ticket through my Ticketmaster account?
- Can I sell tickets I purchased on Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange?
- Can I sell Hamilton tickets?
- Can I sell tickets I bought on Ticketmaster Theatre?
- Can I sell festival tickets?