Buying Resale Tickets
Ticket Exchange is where you can buy tickets from another fan who can no longer attend an event. These tickets are put up for sale on Ticketmaster’s website and will show as a pink dot on the seating plan.
In this section you will find everything you need to know about buying tickets on our Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange.
Read our articles below to help you through the whole process, from selecting which tickets to buy, understanding how the pricing works and making payment.
- How do I buy tickets on the Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange?
- Why are prices different on blue dots & pink dots?
- What does face value mean?
- How does Ticket Exchange work?
- Why can I only buy a certain number of tickets?
- What are Reserved / Unreserved Seating tickets?
- Why can’t I use my Ticketmaster Gift Card on Ticket Exchange tickets?
- What is the Service Charge?
- Why am I paying above or below the face value?
- How much is the Handling Fee / Service Charge
- What is the Handling Fee?
- How can I pay for my ticket?