Now that you have purchased resale tickets on our Ticket Exchange, you may have some questions about what happens next?
You should have received a confirmation email explaining what tickets you have bought, along with the date and venue for the event. We will also let you know how your tickets will be dispatched, but please bear in mind that tickets are often dispatched very close to the event date.
If you have a specific query, please have a look at the FAQ’s below as we may have the answer for you.
- I haven't received my confirmation email
- I booked standing tickets - why have my tickets got a row and seat number?
- What can I do if my tickets are lost, damaged or stolen?
- What does my order status mean?
- The background for my eTicket prints, but not the ticket information (i.e. event, seats), what should I do?
- I have received an A4 printed eTicket. Will it be accepted for entry into the event?