Yes – you can give your ticket(s) to a friend, partner or family member, even if your name is printed on it. However, some events/venues carry out ID checks to make sure the person who bought the tickets is attending. If this is the case, we’ll let you know when you book the tickets, and you must go to the event with your guest.
Articles in this section
- I haven't received my confirmation email
- I booked standing tickets - why have my tickets got a row and seat number?
- Can I get a refund or exchange my tickets?
- My name is on the Ticketmaster tickets can my friend/partner/child use the tickets instead of me?
- I’ve paid over face value, can I get a refund for the difference?
- What does my order status mean?
- My ticket has someone else's name on. Is this normal?
- The background for my eTicket tickets prints, but not the ticket information (i.e. event, seats), what should I do?
- I have received an A4 printed eTicket. Will it be accepted for entry into the event?
- What if I receive the wrong tickets?