Unfortunately not. When you're selecting tickets you'll be shown a seat range (e.g seats between 1-6), we can't guarantee the specific numbers you'll be issued but your seats will be together and within the seat range shown at the time of booking and on your order confirmation.
Articles in this section
- How do I buy tickets on the Ticket Exchange?
- Why are prices different on blue dots & pink dots?
- How does Ticket Exchange work?
- Why can I only buy a certain number of tickets?
- What are Reserved / Unreserved Seating tickets?
- Why can’t I use my Ticketmaster Gift Card on Ticket Exchange tickets?
- Can I choose my seat numbers?
- What is the Service Charge?
- Why am I paying above or below the face value?
- How much is the Handling Fee / Service Charge