Unfortunately not. When you're selecting tickets you'll be shown a seat range (e.g seats between 1-6), we can't guarantee the specific numbers you'll be issued but your seats will be together and within the seat range shown at the time of booking and on your order confirmation.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I use my Ticketmaster Gift Card on Resale tickets?
- Can I choose my seat numbers?
- How does Ticket Exchange work?
- How do I buy tickets on the Ticket Exchange?
- Why am I paying above or below the face value?
- Why are prices different on blue dots & pink dots?
- How much is the Handling Fee / Service Charge
- What is the Handling Fee?
- Is it legal to resell tickets?
- Will my name be on the tickets?