We'll let you know by email if you need to dispatch the tickets. Usually we can arrange that tickets will be sent straight to your buyer, however some ticket types can't be reissued and you’ll need to arrange posting the tickets on to your buyer when they arrive with you. Don’t worry, if that’s the case, we’ll give you full instructions on arranging dispatch.
Articles in this section
- How should I send my tickets to the buyer?
- The tickets I've sold were bought from Ticketmaster can they dispatch them straight to my buyer?
- How will I know where to send my tickets?
- Does my buyer know I am still waiting on my tickets?
- I can no longer supply the tickets I have sold and the event is within 7 days
- What is a UPS airway bill?
- Will UPS allow for collections on Saturday?
- Can I change the address or date of my UPS collection
- Can I leave the tickets with someone else to be collected?
- How do I cancel a UPS collection?