We can’t offer any exchanges or refunds unless an event has been cancelled - but how about selling your tickets to another fan for no more than the price you paid? You can do this on Ticketmaster’s new ticket exchange – all you need is a Ticketmaster account to get started and we’ll do the rest. For more information click here.
Articles in this section
- How do I sell tickets?
- Can I list tickets on Ticket Exchange if I’m outside of the UK?
- My plans have changed - Can I have a refund or exchange on my tickets?
- Why can’t I sell my ticket through my Ticketmaster account?
- Can I sell tickets I purchased on Ticket Exchange?
- Can I sell Hamilton tickets?
- When will I get paid for my sale?
- Can I sell Collector Tickets?
- Can I sell Platinum Tickets?
- Can I sell tickets that I purchased as part of a package (including VIP packages)