Generally you may list your ticket(s) for is the total price you originally paid, including fees. If you want, you can sell for a lower price.
Articles in this section
- Can I list tickets to sell as a certain quantity?
- When do tickets come off sale?
- How does Ticket Exchange work?
- How much can I sell for?
- Can I cancel my listing at any time?
- Can I resale tickets that I didn't buy on Ticketmaster?
- How will I know when my tickets have sold?
- How do I remove a listing I no longer wish to sell?
- Can I list tickets for a paperless event?
- Can I list mobile tickets?