You can! But you should be aware that we are currently unable to transfer the “Collector Ticket” aspect of your tickets. So, if you do list a Collector Ticket for sale, it will be listed and then sent to your buyer as a standard ticket (with the price cap limited to the price of a standard ticket), and the amount you can sell for will be limited accordingly.
Articles in this section
- How do I sell tickets?
- Can I list tickets on Ticket Exchange if I’m outside of the UK?
- My plans have changed - Can I have a refund or exchange on my tickets?
- Why can’t I sell my ticket through my Ticketmaster account?
- Can I sell tickets I purchased on Ticket Exchange?
- Can I sell Hamilton tickets?
- When will I get paid for my sale?
- Can I sell Collector Tickets?
- Can I sell Platinum Tickets?
- Can I sell tickets that I purchased as part of a package (including VIP packages)