Unfortunately no, as this email means that tickets are already on their way to you – but you can track your tickets on the courier's website using the tracking number from your email.
Articles in this section
- Paperless Tickets – everything you need to know!
- Can my tickets be sent to my hotel?
- Where are my tickets?
- How will I receive my tickets?
- How can I change my delivery address?
- Can I change my address after receiving a dispatch confirmation?
- I am travelling to the event, can I change the delivery address?
- Do I need to sign for my tickets?
- I'm having a problem downloading my e-ticket
- UPS have delivered to a retail location, is this correct?