Selling your tickets
If you can no longer use tickets bought from Ticketmaster, you can list them for sale on our Ticket Exchange. You can sell your tickets for face value or less and they will appear for sale on Ticketmaster, the world's biggest ticket marketplace!
It's really easy to list your tickets for sale directly from your Ticketmaster account, simply follow the steps below:
Login to your Ticketmaster Account
- Find the ticket (or tickets) you no longer need.
- Hit "Sell"
- Set the price.
- Fill out the requested information and hit “List”
Please be aware you will need a UK bank account in your name in order to list Resale tickets on Ticketmaster UK.
Your address will need to be in a country that is supported by our payment provider. You can see the list here
Your tickets will be listed on Ticketmaster and if they sell you’ll receive an email confirmation right away.
(Listings are removed around 3 days before an event takes place and any unsold tickets will remain yours)
Resale not available?
We try and make as many tickets available for resale as possible. However there may a small number of circumstances where you will see "resale not available"
- Events where the promoter or artist has requested that we do not offer Resale for their event.
- Bookings made over the telephone
- Any ticket purchased on a payment plan or deposit scheme, even if the account is paid off.
- Events that are less than 5 working days away
- Tickets purchased in part or in full by a gift card.
If you do see "resale not available" unfortunately you will not be able to resell your tickets with us.
Tickets not showing in your account?
If you have purchased tickets through a partner site, such as Ticketmaster Theatre or Frontgate, unfortunately these tickets will not show in your account and you will not be able to list them on our Resale platform.
Unfortunately, Fan-to-Fan Resale tickets will not show in your Ticketmaster account and so cannot be listed.
If you're looking to transfer tickets to a friend you can find out more about Ticket Transfer in the Ticketmaster help pages by clicking here.