Selling your tickets
If you can no longer use tickets bought from Ticketmaster, you can list them for sale on our Ticket Exchange. You can sell your tickets for face value or less and they will appear for sale on Ticketmaster, the world's biggest ticket marketplace!
It's really easy to list your tickets for sale directly from your Ticketmaster account, simply follow the steps below:
- Login to your Ticketmaster Account
- Find the ticket (or tickets) you no longer need.
- Hit "Sell"
- Set the price.
- Fill out the requested information and hit “List” - please be aware you will need a UK bank account in your name in order to list Resale tickets on Ticketmaster UK.
- That’s it – your tickets will be listed on Ticketmaster and if they sell you’ll receive an email confirmation right away.
Resale not available?
We try and make as many tickets available for resale as possible. However there may a small number of circumstances where you will see a "resale not available" message. These include;
- Theatre tickets bought through Ticketmaster Theatre
- Events that are less than 5 days away
Tickets not showing in your account?
If you have purchased tickets through a partner site, such as Ticketmaster Theatre or Frontgate, unfortunately these tickets will not show in your account and you will not be able to list them on our Resale platform.
If you're looking to transfer tickets to a friend you can find out more about Ticket Transfer in the Ticketmaster help pages by clicking here.