Unfortunately, not – when your tickets have been sold, you enter into a contract to supply those tickets. Just as we protect you by not allowing the buyer to cancel, we have to protect the buyer to make sure they get what they’ve paid for. If you can’t provide the tickets you’ve sold, please let us know immediately here
Articles in this section
- My tickets have sold, what happens next?
- What happens if my tickets don’t sell?
- Why can’t I see my General Admission Tickets listed for sale?
- I've received an email asking me to let you take care of my order
- Can I cancel the sale?
- I can no longer supply the tickets I have sold and the event is more than 7 days away
- I have sold the wrong tickets. What do I do?