Yes. Venues often distribute both electronic and printed tickets. Both types are valid for entry, so if you’ve got a printed ticket, make sure you keep it safe and bring it with you to the event.
Articles in this section
- My name is on the Ticketmaster tickets can my friend/partner/child use the tickets instead of me?
- Can I get a refund or exchange my tickets?
- What does my order status mean?
- My ticket has someone else's name on. Is this normal?
- I’ve paid over face value, can I get a refund for the difference?
- I haven't received my confirmation email
- The background for my eTicket tickets prints, but not the ticket information (i.e. event, seats), what should I do?
- I have received an A4 printed eTicket. Will it be accepted for entry into the event?
- What if I receive the wrong tickets?