It’s a pre-addressed UPS delivery label. The airway bill's tracking number is linked to your order and provides UPS all the information they need to get the tickets from A to B.
Articles in this section
- How should I send my tickets to the buyer?
- The tickets I've sold were bought from Ticketmaster can they dispatch them straight to my buyer?
- How will I know where to send my tickets?
- Does my buyer know I am still waiting on my tickets?
- I can no longer supply the tickets I have sold and the event is within 7 days
- What is a UPS airway bill?
- Will UPS allow for collections on Saturday?
- Can I change the address or date of my UPS collection
- Can I leave the tickets with someone else to be collected?
- How do I cancel a UPS collection?