The buyer's address is automatically generated on the airway bill when you arrange the collection, so you don't need look for it. If you're dispatching the tickets with UPS, don't forget to put the tickets in a hardbacked A4 envelope.
Articles in this section
- How should I send my tickets to the buyer?
- The tickets I've sold were bought from Ticketmaster can they dispatch them straight to my buyer?
- How will I know where to send my tickets?
- Does my buyer know I am still waiting on my tickets?
- I can no longer supply the tickets I have sold and the event is within 7 days
- What is a UPS airway bill?
- Will UPS allow for collections on Saturday?
- Can I change the address or date of my UPS collection
- Can I leave the tickets with someone else to be collected?
- How do I cancel a UPS collection?