If you’ve been asked to send your tickets to the buyer, to locate the buyer's address you’ll need to follow the steps below:
- Login to Your Account and under "My Tickets", click View Upcoming Events, then View Resale Orders.
- Click on Sold Tickets to locate the order.
- Click on Send By Royal Mail.
- You will then be taken to a page displaying the buyer's address and a field to enter the tracking number.
- Send the tickets via Royal Mail Special Delivery to the buyers address shown.
You’ll initially have to pay for the cost of this service, but don’t worry this cost will be reimbursed when you receive payment for your order.
- Enter the tracking number on the order in your account. You’ll need to enter the tracking number before any deadline provided to you.
Important – if your buyer’s delivery address is not in the UK please do not dispatch. Instead contact us by submitting a request below so we can request a UK address from your buyer.