Tickets on our Ticket Exchange are listed by their individual sellers, so the amount available depends on how many tickets the seller has listed for sale. If you want a different number of tickets for your chosen event, please select from another listing.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I use my Ticketmaster Gift Card on Resale tickets?
- Can I choose my seat numbers?
- How does Ticket Exchange work?
- How do I buy tickets on the Ticket Exchange?
- Why am I paying above or below the face value?
- Why are prices different on blue dots & pink dots?
- How much is the Handling Fee / Service Charge
- What is the Handling Fee?
- Is it legal to resell tickets?
- Will my name be on the tickets?