Tickets are often dispatched with a courier that is not Royal Mail (usually UPS), so this means that they won’t be aware of any redirection and will deliver to the address on your order. If you're moving house, please let us know your new address details and we’ll update your order to make sure tickets go to your new home.
Articles in this section
- When will I receive my tickets?
- Paperless Tickets – everything you need to know!
- Can my tickets be sent to my hotel?
- Where are my tickets?
- How will I receive my tickets?
- How can I change my delivery address?
- Can I change my address after receiving a dispatch confirmation?
- I am travelling to the event, can I change the delivery address?
- Do I need to sign for my tickets?
- I'm having a problem downloading my e-ticket